Oil Change Service Asheville, NC
Every mechanical system requires maintenance. Your car's combustion engine is no different. Without oil, your engine is susceptible to damage from dirt, debris, and corrosion. If you check your oil and it is very dark, or if you are crossing 3,000 miles or three months on your oil, it is important to have it changed and filter replaced.
Why Should You Have Your Oil Changed Every 3,000 Miles in Asheville, NC?
Having your oil changed regularly is important for prolonging the life of your vehicle's engine. Issues related to irregular oil change may remain hidden from drivers until they become costly, catastrophic repairs. In addition to lengthening your vehicle's lifespan, there several reasons for regularly changing your car's oil, including:
- Improved Engine Performance: Oil helps reduce excess heat in your engine and keeps the system clean.
- Maximum Gas Mileage: The better your engine is running, the more efficiently it will burn gasoline.
- Protecting Your Investment: It is always easier to sell your vehicle, at the price you desire, when it has been regularly serviced.
- Asheville Temperature Extremes: Here in western North Carolina, we experience hot, humid summers, and frigid winters. It is important to make sure your engine is ready for all seasons.
- Asheville Driving Terrain: Besides the weather, our beautiful mountains are harder on your vehicle than the terrain down east.
- Professional Inspection: Having your oil changed at Retro Lube ensures that professional technicians are inspecting and listening for issues with your vehicle.
More Than Just an Oil Change
You can find a full list on our main services page, but all this and more is included in every Retro Lube's 17-point check and oil change:
- Up To 5 Quarts of Featured Oil
- Installation of New Oil Filter
- Chassis Lubrication
- Interior Vacuuming
- Windshield Wash
Top off of Key Fluids
- Power Steering
- Windshield Washer
- Radiator Coolant
- Air Filter Check
- Inflation of Tires to Proper Pressure
- Wiper Blades Check
- Belts & Hoses Check
- Breather Filter Check
- PCV Valve Check