In our previous article, we discussed the first five of nine key driving safety tips for heavy rainfall. Our beautiful mountains make driving more difficult, especially during adverse weather conditions. We want to make sure you are ready for spring and summer heavy rains and thunderstorms. Our first five driving tips for rainfall included:
- When it is Raining, Slow Down
- When it is Raining, Increase Your Following Distance
- When it is Raining, Turn Your Lights On
- When it is Raining, Beware of Slick Roads
- Before it Starts Raining, Make Sure Your Vehicle is Properly Maintained
In this article, we will continue our list:
Sunshine and warmer temperatures have finally returned to western North Carolina. After several days of rainy weather, we are finally enjoying spring. Nevertheless, this is the season for quickly forming thunderstorms with heavy precipitation. We want to make sure you are ready to drive in every type of weather Asheville can throw at you. In this article, we will discuss the first five of nine driving tips for heavy rain.